NORTHWESTERN STATE UNIVERSITY | VARNADO HALL

Constructed in 1939, Varnado Hall was part of the original campus that, in 1944 would change its name from Louisiana State Normal College to Northwestern State University. Varnado Hall is a brick clad building consisting of two three-story dormitory sections connected by a one-story social reception section that includes a ballroom and a porch with cast-iron panels.

 

LOCATION: Natchitoches, LA

SQ FT: 54,265

COST: 5.7 Million

COMPLETED: 2017